What Apps I Love & Use




There are several apps that I love and use. Most of these are to help you with your grocery budget. Some are ones that help you take action before you go to the store and some you use after you come home. 

I recorded a Facebook Live video that you can watch by clicking on the link below.



Here is a list of some of the apps that were mentioned:

Ibotta

Target Cartwheel
Walmart Savings Catcher
Flipp...................my favorite
Dollar General
Krazy Coupon Lady
Checkout 51
MobiSave
Shopmium
Snap
Receipt Hog

I encourage you to give these a try. I've mentioned before that I don't really clip coupons. There are so many great apps out there that you can use to save money.

Let me know in the comments below if you've tried any of these and if you like them.


*~ Cassie ~*




Comments

Popular Posts