Top 5 Favorite Stores




As I was sitting down making this list it occurred to me that I have a lot of favorite stores. Some are great to find the best deals and some always have the best deals.

When you start a Grocery Budget, it's best to stick with one store at a time and learn their policy from front to back. As a rule......only go shopping ONCE a week that way you're less likely to spend more money. So pick which store has the best deal and plan your grocery list based on that.

Here is a list of my Top Favorite stores and where I shop the most.

1) Dollar Tree.........No surprise there!!!!!


   There are so many reasons why I love the Dollar Tree and if I seriously listed them all......you would be reading for a while. If I'm going to organize my home, this is my first stop. I've done several blog posts and videos on this store. You can save money on so many items from party decor, home decor, school supplies, stuff for your kitchen,........the list goes one. Trust me, if you haven't started shopping there yet then you're missing out.

2) Target


     I'm in love with Target it's true. This store has amazing deals and definitely worth it. The main thing is knowing how to shop there. I strongly suggest you download the Target Cartwheel app if you haven't already. You will get great deals plus you can stack those savings with a manufacturer coupon. 
         Another great thing about Target is that they have the Target Red Card. I have mine as a debit card and it's linked directly to my checking account. What's amazing about this is that you automatically save 5% on your total purchase just by using the card. 
         And I always stop at the Dollar Stop at Target. You can find great deals there. They have everything from home decor to stocking stuffers. I love it!!!

3) Dollar General



        If I need cleaning supplies......Dollar General is my store!!!!! I've shopped at the Dollar General for years and it's always been one of my favorite stores to save money. If you download the DG app, you can save coupons right to your phone. When you get to the register, just put in your phone number and BAM....you've instantly saved money and you didn't even have to clip a coupon. 

4) Neighborhood Walmart



       It's true that I have a Love / Hate relationship with Walmart. For me personally, I stick to shopping at the Neighborhood Walmart. Every time I walk into the Super Walmart I end up spending WAY more money than I intended. Which is probably why most people call Walmart "The Devil's Playground"!!!!
          I love shopping at the Neighborhood Walmart mainly because they have just what I need for groceries but they still have those low prices. I've said it before and I'll say it again........I love the Great Value brand!!!!! Out of all the store brands I've tried, Great Value is the best. It taste just the same as name brand but at a fraction of the cost.

5) Rouses.......My Local Grocery Store


         If you're looking for a great grocery store and you live in the South......Rouses is your store!!!!! They have great prices on produce and meat. Plus seafood that is local. Their store brand is Best Choice which is fine with me. They do run some great deals but you have to be on the look out. The one thing I would NEVER buy from Rouses or a local grocery store is personal care products, cleaning supplies, or anything that isn't food related. The prices are way higher because you're basically paying for convenience. So I would stay away from those items if you're shopping here.

Well that's it everyone.......Those are my Top 5 stores I love to shop and why. There are probably several more that I could've listed but these are those ones that will save you the most money. Gives these a shot and let me know what you think.

*~ Cassie ~*


Comments

Popular Posts