Tip Tuesday..... Start Shopping At The Dollar Tree!!!


If you have seriously never shopped at the Dollar Tree......WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????

Honestly, there are some amazing products from this store and actually some that are name brand. I love the Dollar Tree and shop there often. My husband says it's an obsession but I beg to differ.

I organized pretty much our whole home using these products. You would be shocked at the quality and they get better every year.

Some of the products that I love the most are the baskets. My husband calls me the "Basket Hoarder", because I have everything in a basket. They also have items to decorate our home. I've made several door wreaths that came out looking high end.
I use the caddy baskets for so many things. I have these in my bathroom to hold my make brushes and beauty items, beside our bed to hold remotes, and in the car when we're on long trips. They make great drink and take out holders.


They have stackable baskets that are perfect for under the sink or in a pantry. I use these all the time.


Some other great finds are the learning items. They have activity books, flash cards, arts and crafts, puzzles....I could go on and on.


I put all our son's learning flashcards and game cards in these holders. They're great for traveling and keeping things together. Plus you can put them in a basket and get super organized.

Another great tip is to use the baskets in your pantry. They've really stepped up their game when it comes to the baskets. And I'm not talking about small baskets that you can hardly put anything in.


Besides baskets, the Dollar Tree also sales cleaning supplies. Now keep in mind that the sizes will be smaller but for the price you can't beat it. I love the travel size wipes. I keep these in our vehicles, in my son's backpack, and pretty much anywhere else you can expect to have a mess. I've left them in my hot car during the summer and I will tell you that they have NEVER dried out!!!! Even after months of being opened.


I also love their microfiber clothes and dusters. I keep these in my car so I can give it a quick dusting when I'm pumping gas. Bonus....you can throw the duster in the washer. 


Y'all they sale scented poop bags for babies. They come 75 to a box and has honestly been the best buy for new mommies. I keep those boxes everywhere.


Did you know that you can also buy things for your kitchen. I'm talking named brand items.


When we bought our camper, I stocked up on kitchenware from the Dollar Tree. I was shocked at the quality I'm not going to lie. They also have beautiful dinnerware. Thinking about redoing my kitchen...... that's an idea.


They have some pretty amazing storage containers. Even containers for your child's lunchbox that have Disney characters on them. My son loves the Minion plates and containers. 

I could go ON and ON about the Dollar Tree. That's just some of the great products. They also have home seasonal decor, beach toys for kids, grocery items, beauty items, items for your office, school supplies, and best of all party supplies.

This past year I bought all the decorations for our son's birthday party from there. Plus I stock up on birthday, thank you, and anniversary cards every year from the Dollar Tree.

I'm serious y'all, you need to start shopping here. Check it out for yourself. There are so many bloggers and YouTubers that shop at the Dollar Tree. Don't miss out on these awesome deals.

I'm ready to start my Holiday shopping. Every year, I stock up on wrapping paper, gift boxes, and Christmas decor. Can't wait to see what they will put out.

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

*~ Cassie ~*

@livingtobudget

Comments

Popular Posts