The Envelope Budget System




Let's face it, sometimes it's just hard to stay on budget!!!!! Having a strict Grocery Budget is so important mainly because that is the one budget where we usually always tend to go over. You show up to the store without your list and next thing you know.....BAM.......you've just went over budget!!!!

One of the best things I've found is The Envelope Budget System. It's an easy way to keep track of everything that you've spent and you can keep your receipts in one place to file for tax purposes. 

I have included a video so that you can see how it's works.




Remember, you never want to borrow down....You ALWAYS want to borrow across. My suggestions when starting out is to use cash instead of your debit card. If you don't have the extra to spend then you're less likely to go over your budget. 

YES......I've had to put things back before because I didn't have the extra money. 

BUT...... If you're making a detailed grocery list before you go shopping, you should know how much you are going to be spending before you even step foot into the store. Always have a plan of action before you take action!!!!!!!

I hope you found this helpful and if you did then Like & Share and leave me a comment down below.

Remember you can do this!!!!!!!

*~ Cassie ~*




Comments

Popular Posts