Tip Tuesday.....How To Save Money At Target



Everyone will tell you that one of my favorite stores to shop and save money is TARGET!!!!!! If you're wanting to save some serious money, you really need to start shopping here. I'm fixing to give you all my tips and tricks for shopping at the wonderful store.........


So let's get into My Top Tips & Tricks shall we.....

1) Sign up for the Target RedCard and Save 5% on Everything You Buy:

You seriously need to sign up!!!!! I signed up a few years ago and I love it. I have my RedCard link to my checking account. Every time I swipe the card the money comes directly out of my account and I SAVE 5% on EVERYTHING I buy. That 5% savings can really add up. It's the easiest way to save money. They also have the Target RedCard Credit card which will also save you 5%.

2)Pay attention to the Price Cuts

Pay very close attention to the price cuts throughout the store to save big money. There is a "Permanent" Price Cut and a "Temporary" Price Cut. 

3) Download the Target Cartwheel App NOW!!!

I love the Cartwheel app. I've been able to save so much money with this app and it's really awesome. You can also scan the bar-code of an item to see if there are any deals.

4) Stacking Coupons to SAVE

With Target, their Coupon Policy allows you to stack (at least) two coupons per item. This means that you can use a Store Coupon and a Manufacturer's Coupon on one item.....
....... But let's not forget our Rebate Apps which you can also use on that item to get even more savings.....STACK STACK STACK!!!!!!!!

5) Look up the Clearance Schedule 

There are so many websites that will post the Clearance Schedule for Target. These are the days when Target will mark down the price of items in a certain section of a store. I suggest going to www.krazycouponlady.com and checking out their confirmed schedule.

6) Hit the Dollar Spot

I LOVE this section at Target. You know the one I'm talking about. It's right there in the front when you walk in just staring at you!!!!!! They have some  pretty great items there so check it out. I bought all of our son's stocking items in that section. 

There are several other Tips & Tricks we can get into, but for now these are just a few to help you get started. I strongly suggest you give these a try and enjoy racking up those savings.

Target is a great store to save money easily. So download those apps, sign up for the Target RedCard, and pay attention to the sales.

Also check out the Krazy Coupon Lady video on how to save at Target!!!



HAPPY TIP TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!!

*~ Cassie ~*

@livingtobudget


Comments

Popular Posts