Meal Planning & Recipe Binder

OHHH the thing people hate the most........Meal Planning!!!!! It's honestly not as hard as you think and I have some simple tips and tricks that will make the task a lot easier.

First you need to sit down with your family with a sheet of paper and ask them what meals they love and can eat all the time. Next, ask them what meals they don't want to eat often. For my husband, he has meals that he only wants to eat during the colder months because he works in the heat.

Here is a video to help you get started..........




Once you have your list of meals, it's time to start putting together a recipe binder or notebook. I honestly had most of the materials already and what I didn't have, I just bought from the Dollar General and the Dollar Tree. This binder doesn't have to be fancy.

Having a recipe binder makes it so much easier to plan your meals based on what's on sale...... Remember that we ONLY buy what's on sale that week and base our meals around that!!!!!!!

In this video, I will be showing you my Recipe Binder and how I put it together. You honestly need to keep it simple and make it according to your family's needs.


Meal Planning can be really easy and quick if you just take the time and really think about what your family loves. I was serisouly so fed up with my husband saying "I don't know" and "I don't care" when I asked him what he wanted to eat that week. By going this route, I was actually able to get him involved.

Don't forget to keep a calendar in your binder or close to it. This will help you keep track of what you're eating during the month.

Well that's it everyone. I told you it wasn't that hard and I promise that once you do this, Meal Planning will be a breeze.

As always don't forget to LIKE & SHARE and leave a comment down below if you have any questions.

*~ Cassie ~*

@livingtobudget




Comments

Popular Posts