DIY Wall Art......Dollar Tree Addition!!!!


So we've already established that I LOVE the Dollar Tree!!!!!! Well I have an easy DIY for ya'll. This project seriously only took me less than 5 minutes to complete.

I've seen the stick on wall art in the DT for years, but after watching a recent YouTube video I discovered what all you can do with them.

To complete this project, all you need is a stick on wall art and a picture frame. I bought an 11x14 from the DT.





I went ahead and bought enough for two and I'm not kidding when I say that it seriously took me less than 5 minutes.

So you want to start by taking the frame out of it's package and turn it over. Open up the back and flip over the sheet in side to reveal a white background. You can use colored paper if you want.




Replace the backing and flip the frame back to the front. Taking a paper towel and Windex, make sure the surface of the glass is clean.

Peel off the wall art and arrange it on the glass to your liking. It does come in two parts but what is great about the stick on wall art is that you can peel it off and move them.




And just like that you have a beautiful piece of wall art that only cost you $2 each to make. You can spray paint the frame if you choose or keep it simple. 




Now this framed image from Walmart with the same saying will cost you $62.99!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, it is bigger........but is it worth that much money for the gallery wall you are trying to create in your home?????

So I would give this a shot and get creative. You can always make it your own and change the colors. It only takes a little imagination to have something beautiful for you home.

And we did it all ON A BUDGET!!!!!!


@livingtobudget

Comments

Popular Posts